EcoVue® is available in a variety of single-use packets in both sterile and non-sterile options. Our single-use packets are easy to use and specifically designed to help reduce the possibility of cross-contamination associated with reusing bottles. In addition, our single-use packets are also available with a sterile SafeWrap® for an added protection against cross-contamination.
- Choose the right amount of gel for your procedure
- 99% natural formula is easier on equipment and can reduce wear and tear
- Provides optimal acoustic velocity at any temperature, even when warmed.
- Approved by major diagnostic ultrasound equipment manufacturers
- Cleans up easy with no residue left behind
- Made in the U.S.A.
Designed for safety
SafeWrap® Sterile Packaging
Available in the original medium viscosity formula and high viscosity formula, EcoVue Sterile Ultrasound Gel single-use 20g packets with SafeWrap® provide a sterile field-ready solution to meet the increasingly stringent infection prevention and control demands of today’s healthcare environment.